Top 10 Most Expensive Perfumes in the WorldThe most expensive perfume is usually a limited edition. If they no longer exist today, they will still be the most expensive perfume in the world, thus marking the history of perfume. Their price can reach heights not because of their scent, but rather because of their bottles, shaped by the greatest jewelers of our time. Diamonds, crystals, precious stones adorn these perfumes which one could qualify as a work of art. Each perfume generally has an edition at much more affordable prices, so rest assured, not all of them are completely inaccessible! Here are the top 10 most expensive perfumes in the world:
10 Joy by Jean Patou – $850This legendary perfume created in 1929 by Jean Patou remains a reference today. The limited edition is sold in a very neat Baccarat crystal bottle: filled by hand, it is sealed with a thin wet membrane called balloon, which solidifies as it dries. He is finally styled with a gold thread. It mixes scents of rose and jasmine. No less than 10,000 jasmine flowers and more than 300 roses are needed to create 30 ml of this fragrance. It is sold $850 for 30ml.
9 Caron Poivre – $1,000Caron Poivre was created by Caron to celebrate its 50th anniversary. Spicy, peppery and woody, the most prestigious perfume of the house Caron takes sixth place in the ranking. Its first edition was released in 1954. It is a unisex fragrance that is suitable for both men and women.
8 Hermès 24 Faubourg – $1,500The limited edition of “24 Faubourg”, from the house of Hermès, released in 400 copies in a bottle from Saint-Louis crystal glassworks, is sold for $ 1,500 for a 30 ml bottle.
7 Chanel N ° 5 Grand Extrait – $4,200It is one of the most famous perfumes in the world, and also one of the most expensive. N ° 5 was created in 1921 by Ernest Beaux at the request of dressmaker Gabrielle Chanel. She wanted “a woman’s perfume with a woman’s scent”. It is the first perfume to contain a synthetic compound. Legend has it that this fragrance gets its name simply from the fact that it was presented to Coco in the bottle bearing the number 5. It quickly became the emblem of the house of Chanel. Today it is one of the most famous perfumes in the world.
6 No1 Passant Guardant – $178,000Clive Christian’s No1 Passant Guardant perfume costs a whopping £143,000. Created in honor of Queen Victoria, the price of N ° 1 Passant Guardant is explained by its majestic bottle! This one is adorned with diamonds encrusted on crystal and covered with 24-carat gold. The crown-shaped stopper is decorated with white diamonds. We also find a lion motif inlaid with two yellow diamonds with a pink diamond. In all, the bottle has 2,000 diamonds fixed one by one by hand.
5 Bulgari Opera Prima – $226,250Conceived by master perfumer Daniela Andrier, the perfume “Opera Prima” pays homage to Mediterranean scents, with notes of lemon, orange blossom and musks. Its bottle is molded with gold leaf. It was sold in 2018 for €200,000 after being exhibited at Galeries Lafayette in Paris.
4 DKNY Golden Delicious – $1,000,000In 2011, the LVMH group’s subsidiary, DKNY, released this fragrance and caused a sensation at the price of 1 million US dollars, becoming the most expensive fragrance in the world at that time. The reason for this high price? The bottle is adorned with more than 2,000 precious stones from around the world, including rare stones from Brazil, sapphires from Asia and emeralds from Colombia. Each of them was placed by hand. This perfume was sold at auction for the benefit of Action Against Hunger.
3 Shamukh – $1,295,000The Spirit of Dubai Parfums by Nabeel, an ultra-luxury fragrance brand from the UAE has unveiled SHUMUKH, the world’s most expensive and luxurious unisex perfume, valued at AED 4.752 million /US $ 1.295 million. Set with IGI and GIA certified 3,571 sparkling diamonds (totaling 38.55 carats), topaz, pearls, 18 karat gold 2479.26 grams and 5892.88 grams pure silver, SHUMUKH is the epitome of luxury.
2 Le Monde sur Mesure – $1,800,000A diamond-studded bottle of Le Monde sur Mesure by perfumery Morreale Paris. In 2018, Le Monde sur Mesure by French company Morreale Paris, with a bottle finished in two kilograms of gold with 1,000 diamonds, and a unique fragrance designed by the buyer. Only one bottle has actually been sold, with a second created for the show and a third currently in production. Morreale Paris told CNN via email that the five-liter bottle sold for $1.8 million. (Credit: CNN) Despite Le Monde sur Mesure’s higher price tag, Shamukh is more expensive per milliliter ($431.70 vs $360), and The Spirit of Dubai is claiming a world record by this metric.
1 No.1 Imperial Majesty – $2,050,000Created in 2005 by the Clive Christian group, “Imperial Majesty” has long held the title of the most expensive perfume in the world. In 2007, it was approved by the Guinness Book of Records as the most expensive perfume in the world. The fragrance combines the rarest and most expensive ingredients in the world. The bottle is in Baccarat crystal decorated with 18 carat gold and inlaid with a real diamond of 5 carats. Clive Christian No.1 Imperial Majesty, which was released in a 10-bottle run in 2005 at $205,000 each for 500 milliliters.
Top 10 Most Expensive High Heels in the World 2020When we talk about luxurious high heels, what probably comes to mind is the story of Cinderella – How her simple life was turned to a luxurious one overnight. The story was sweet, but the heels worn that night were magical. Don’t underestimate the power of high heels. The fact that they are worn in your feet doesn’t mean that they are not noticeable. When it comes to beauty and fashion, women are known to lead the way. Right from the hair and earrings till down the heels, they never disappoint. While shoes might be a basic need for most people, others take serious considerations of what they put on their feet. Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive high heels in the world 2020.
10. STUART WEITZMAN RETRO ROSE PUMPS – $1 MILLIONDesigned in the 1940s, These Stuart Weitzman Retro Rose Pumps take 10th place in the most expensive high heels list. The pump of each shoe is made out of gold leather. They also feature a diamond-studded rose of 24-carat gold and 100-carat diamonds. These are only the pumps, with the entire shoes having almost 400 diamonds in total. The pumps debuted at the 2008 Academy Awards when Screenwriter Diablo Cody was chosen by Weitzman to flaunt them. Cody, however, turned the offer down citing a publicity stunt. The actual reason behind the refusal still remains unknown. What is known, on the other hand, is the estimated value of the pair which stands at $1 million. STUART WEITZMAN RETRO ROSE PUMPS
9. STUART WEITZMAN PLATINUM GUILD STILETTOS – $1.09 MILLIONThe Platinum Guild Stilletos are famous for their 464 Kwiat diamonds. The heels were presented by Laura Harring in 2002 at the Academy Award. She complimented them with a $27 million necklace. Having these heels on puts you in the map of the most expensive heels in the world. A unique feature with this pair lies with its ankle strap. Its straps are removable and can be used as necklaces or bracelets. Studded with diamond, they are more than likely to make an appearance. The beauty, style and luxury of this heel make them worth their price. STUART WEITZMAN PLATINUM GUILD STILETTOS
8. STUART WEITZMAN WIZARD OF OZ RUBY STILETTOS – $1.6 MILLIONThe Ruby Stilettos are not only beautiful but also expensive. Retailing at $1.6 million, these heels are the 8th most expensive pairs in our list. The pure platinum heels are coated using a red stain finish for a luxurious look. Moreover, the appearance is completed with 123-carat 642 rubies. For those who love red shoes, these are the most expensive of them all. The pair were expected to debut in 2003 but delayed due to the Middle East war. They made their entry later on at Harrod’s in London. STUART WEITZMAN WIZARD OF OZ RUBY STILETTOS
7. TOM FORD CUSTOM BY JASON ARASHEBEN – $2 MILLIONThe only male shoes in the list, Tom Ford custom by famous designer Jason Arasheben are a sight to behold. Nick Cannon wore them in 2014 when he hosted America’s Got Talent to make a statement. Indeed, the statement was loud and clear. These shoes took more than 2000 hours to complete- spanning over a year. Good things take time. By the end, they were worth every second spent on them. They contain 340-carat 14,000 white diamonds in them. They are priced at $2 million. TOM FORD CUSTOM BY JASON ARASHEBEN
6. STUART WEITZMAN TANZANITE HEELS – $2 MILLIONTwo prodigies, Stuart Weitzman and Eddie LeVian teamed up to produce a masterpiece- The Tanzanite Heels. The $2 million silver leather heels are a beauty- and a fortune too. The work was a result of true craftsmanship and the producers deserve all the accolades along their way. The heels are designed using a blue tanzanite gemstone mined in Tanzania, Africa. The gemstone is combined with 28-carat diamonds at the toe strap. They contain the ‘Stuart Weitzman’ label at the heel region. STUART WEITZMAN TANZANITE HEELS
5. STUART WEITZMAN CINDERELLA SLIPPERS – $2 MILLIONStuart Weitzman brought to life everyone’s fantasy of what the Cinderella heels looked like with these heels. As fancy and appealing as the heels are, they are equally expensive retailing at $2 million. The heels are fully studded with diamonds- 55- carat 565 diamonds to be specific. The right foot heel of the Cinderella slippers is special. It features a $1 million Amaretto diamond. The diamonds are carefully and professionally studded into an Italian leather of the heel. These heels were worn by famous singer Alison Krauss during the 2004 Academy Awards. STUART WEITZMAN CINDERELLA SLIPPERS
4. STUART WEITZMAN RITA HAYWORTH HEELS – $3 MILLIONThese heels are a real beauty, just like their inspiration- famous Hollywood Stuart Rita Hayworth during the 1940s. The design of the $3 million heels are chocolate in color and feature a pair of Hayworth’s old earrings. The heels are further studded with diamonds, sapphires and rubies. Stuart and Eddie LeVian once again showcased their prowess in designing glamorous and fashionable shoes. The current owner of this piece is Princess Yasmin Aga Khan, Hayworth’s daughter. STUART WEITZMAN RITA HAYWORTH HEELS
3. HARRY WINSTON RUBY SLIPPERS – $3 MILLIONThe Harry Winston Ruby Slippers debuted in the 1939 movie Wizard of Oz. the pair were seen to be worn by the character Dorothy Gale, as she walked through Emerald City looking for the wizard. The shoes were designed 50 years later in 1989 as a tribute to the movie. During the celebration, the shoes were valued at $3 million. The pair is studded with diamond and rubies to complement its look. Many people have, however, criticized them as ‘not stylish.’ HARRY WINSTON RUBY SLIPPERS
2. DEBBIE WINGHAM HIGH HEELS – $ 15.1 MILLIONThe Debbie Wingham Heels ruled the streets as the most expensive heels in 2017 before the passion diamond shoes came along. Wingham’s latest creation is a work of beauty- no doubt about that. Apart from these heels, Wingham is also known to design the most expensive dresses (priced at $17.7 million), the most expensive ruby as well as the most expensive cakes. With these shoes, Wingham was in charge of the design while her partner Chris Campbell in charge of the real work. 3-carat blue diamonds are used in the construction. Moreover, the pair also contains gold soles and zippers. The luxurious pair is owned by an unknown family in Dubai. HARRY WINSTON RUBY SLIPPERS
1. JADA DUBAI AND PASSION JEWELERS PASSION DIAMOND SHOES – MOST EXPENSIVE HIGH HEELS, $ 17 MILLIONGet ready for this – Jada Dubai and Passion Jewelers Passion diamond shoes are currently the world’s most expensive high heels with a price tag of $17 million – almost $2 million more than their closest competitors. The elegant stilettos are designed from real gold embellished with 15-carat flawless diamonds. Each shoe has 59 small round diamonds placed all around it – a total of 118. The CEO of the company behind this pair made it clear that the company only designs their shoes using diamonds. The shoes were displayed at the world’s only seven-star hotel, Burj Al Arab in Dubai.
Top 10 Most Expensive Earrings in the World 2020Nothing adds a touch of elegance to your look than beautiful earrings. All you have to do is opt for the room that will brighten up your outfit. Here are the top 10 most expensive earrings in the world, along with their prices.What are the most expensive earrings in the world?
10 Cartier Earrings – $79,000When it comes to fashion, perfumes and jewelry, women have only one destination, and it’s called Paris! Louis Vuitton, Coco Chanel and Cartier are all Parisian brands. So if you want to treat yourself to these white gold earrings, go to Cartier. The price of these Cartier earrings is $ 79,000.
9 Marie Antoinette Diamond Earrings – $1 millionYou may have already heard of the wife of Napoleon III, Eugenie, who was famous for his love for everything that was luxurious and expensive. Like Eugenie, Marie-Antoinette adored jewelry but also diamonds. These earrings were part of the precious collection of Marie Antoinette. Unfortunately, during the French Revolution, the earrings were lost.
8 Diamond and Pearl Earrings – $1.2 millionJewelry collectors love the Indian mines of Golconda and especially the diamonds mined there. These Golconda diamond earrings are among the most expensive earrings in the world. The earrings contain 6 pear-shaped diamonds. They were sold at auction for $ 1.2 million.
7 Diamond Earrings – $2.3 millionThese designer designed earrings were sold at auction at Christie’s New York for $ 2.3 million. The earrings are also surrounded by a white gold frame.
6 Emerald Earrings – $2.5 millionDesigned by Lorraine Schwartz, the pair of earrings is gaining popularity. Not only thanks to its creator, but also thanks to the Oscar-winning actress Angelina Jolie who wore them during the Academy Awards in 2009. The pair of earrings consists of several emeralds. They are worth $ 2.5 million.
5 Empress Eugenie Earrings – $ 3.3 millionNapoleon Bonaparte offered these magnificent earrings as a wedding gift to the Empress Eugenie of France in order to woo her. In 2014, the auction of these earrings brought Doyle $ 3.3 million. The diamond weighed about 100 carats and was extracted from a mine in the province of Minas Gerais in Brazil in 1760.
4 Colombian Emerald – $ 4.8 millionEach of the Colombian emerald earrings is made of 11.75 carats of diamond and emerald. Colombian divine earrings appeared and were sold at auction. The price of this pair of earrings is $4.8 million.
3 Harry Winston Earrings – $8.3 millionMr. Winsten’s pearl earrings contain approximately 60 carats in total. They’re worth $8.3 million
2 Golconda Diamond Earrings – $9.3 millionGolconda diamond earrings were the most expensive in the world, costing $ 9.3 million. Each of the earrings contains about 23.11 carats of Golconda diamonds (extracted from the Golconda mines in India).
1 Blue and pink diamond earrings – $57.4 millionThe blue and pink earrings were sold at auction for $57.4 million dollars, setting a world record for the most expensive earrings ever at auction. The blue and pink pear-shaped diamonds, named Apollo and Artemis after Greek gods, were put up for auction at Sotheby’s. Although sold separately, the same buyer purchased the two pieces – blue for more than $ 42 million and pink for more than $ 15 million.
Top 10 Most Expensive Lipstick in the World 2020The most favorite makeup that we cannot do without and will never have enough in our collection is lipsticks. It helps us to look more beautiful and attractive. High-quality and beautiful lipsticks always attract women, and they are ready to spend money on high-quality, beautiful, and attractive lipsticks. Expensive top lipstick brands charge high prices for their products for their high quality, eye-catching designs, and stylish looks. Now for all lipstick lovers out there, we will share a list of the top 10 most expensive lipstick in the world 2020 you can consider investing in.
10 Guerlain Rouge G Jewel Lipstick – $50/stickIt is listed as the 9th in the world’s top ten most expensive lipsticks. These lipsticks cost about $ 55 per stick, which helped them get the ninth place on that list. Although all colors of the brand are equally good, red is a favorite of most people and is often out of stock. If you plan to invest in this brand and like red, you better hurry. It is made with a fantastic formula and has ruby powder for luxurious shine and long-lasting color. It makes lips smooth and hydrated, making them healthier and softer. This makes it totally worth the price.
9 Kilian LE ROUGE PARFUM Lipstick – $55/stickAmong the top ten most expensive lipstick in the world, it is listed as the tenth. This will cost you $55, which is quite costly. The price of this lipstick is not without reason-it contains rich formulas that help smooth and protect delicate lips for a silky feel that does not dry out your lips. LE ROUGE PARFUM is a wardrobe of iconic red lipsticks, all available in Matte and Satin finishes and deliciously scented by KILIAN. High intensity and pure color pigments providing bold color in one stroke. Long-wearing formula for color that lasts all day: up to 10 hours. Many Hollywood actresses use it, and there are many colors to choose from.
8 Tom Ford Gold Lip Color (Limited Edition) – $60/stickIt ranks 7th in the world’s top ten most expensive lipstick ever. Tom Ford is a famous luxury brand. The company’s series of lipsticks start at $55 each, This gold lip color limited edition lipstick costs $60. The shell texture of Tom Ford lipstick has always been unmatched by other brands. The classic black shell is matched with retro gold-edged lines, low-key yet luxurious; the unique brand logo is engraved on the top of the lipstick cover, which is unforgettable at a glance. The appearance alone has attracted a lot of fans!
7 Clé de Peau Lipstick – $65/stickClé de Peau lipstick ranks 6th among the top ten world’s most expensive lipstick. It is considered attractive and fashionable due to its exquisite shell and rich texture. Its price is $ 65, which is also fixed. This lipstick can bring a long-lasting matte effect and texture, blooming soft light. The moisturizing effect for up to 4 hours, continuous use can help relieve dryness, roughness, peeling and chapped, and help build healthy lips. The quality and texture of this lipstick are so good that you will love it after the first use.
6 Rouge Hermes Lipstick – $72/stickAmong the top ten most expensive lipstick in the world, Rouge Hermès Lipstick is listed as the fifth. Rouge Hermès lipstick series was launched globally on March 4, 2020. With Rouge Hermès, the fashion house makes its first foray into beauty. The lipstick results from three years of R&D under Hermès’ artistic director Pierre-Alexis Dumas. The lip balm is very fragrant. It is made of arnica, sandalwood, and angelica nectar, designed by Christine Nagel, the creative director and exclusive perfumer of Hermès perfume. The design of the lipstick-coated metal tube body comes from Pierre Hardy, the creative director of the Hermes shoe and jewelry collection. The white and black of the metal enamel material and the gold color of the imitation copper material are very eye-catching. A single pen worth $72 will definitely make it one of the most expensive lipsticks in the world. However, once you wear it, your feeling and its quality are worth every penny you spend on it.
5 Serge Lutens L’ÉTOFFE DU MAT – $80/stickSerge Lutens L’ÉTOFFE DU MAT Lipstick is ranked as the 4th in the world’s top 10 most costly lipsticks. Its price is $ 80. Serge Lutens is an extraordinary designer, a true artist. In 2000 he created his own brand, Serge Lutens. It mainly produces perfumes and lipsticks for the high-end niche market. Serge Lutens lipsticks are only 2.3g each and are priced at $80. For a long time in the past, they were the most expensive lipsticks in the world. Even so, this little black tube is still famous, all by word of mouth. It is very smooth and shaped in one stroke. It has long-lasting finish but does not dry out. At the same time, it does not have the “oily” feeling that lipsticks with good moisturization often have. In short, it is perfect.
4 Christian Louboutin Rouge Louboutin Velvet Matte Lipstick – $90/stickIt is ranked as the 3rd in the world’s top ten most expensive lipsticks. Christian Louboutin brand offers this product, which has high quality and attractive design. Christian Louboutin is a famous French high-heeled shoe brand. The red-soled shoes loved by Hollywood actresses are Christian Louboutin’s signature logo. This luxury lipstick earned a spot on allure winners’ list for 2019 best of beauty awards. It costs $ 90, and despite being expensive, it managed to find a place in the makeup boxes of many actresses and models around the world.
3 Bond No. 9 Lipstick – $105/stickKnown as a house of luxury fragrance, Bond No. 9 is finally expanding into color cosmetics and applying that New York state of mind to a carefully curated selection of lipsticks, which were launched on February 14, 2019. Bond No. 9 New York Lips, a line of nine red-based lipsticks, each one named after a different area of New York City. This initial red “family” is comprised of Broadway, Astor, Noho, Nolita, Fashion Avenue, Madison, Soho, Chelsea, and Park Avenue, the swatches of which you can see here. The price of a tube of New York Lips is $105, which makes it the third most expensive lipstick in the world. That’s a lot of money, yes, but I highly recommend you giving one of these gilded tubes a try.
2 Guerlain KissKiss Gold and Diamond Lipstick – $62,000/stickAmong the 10 most expensive lipsticks in the world, it is listed as the second. Guerlain’s lovely lipsticks cost up to $ 62,000. It has 15 exclusive colors, which is why many actresses and models use it as a reason. Its box is made of 110 grams of 18-carat yellow gold and 199 shimmering diamonds and is embroidered, which adds to the price. There are no such products on the market. It can be accessed from a unique website.
1 H. Couture Beauty Diamond Lipstick – $14 million/stickWithout a doubt, H. Couture Beauty Diamond Lipstick is the most expensive lipstick in the world. It sells for $14 million each, so not most people can buy it. Its casing is gorgeous and made of diamonds, which is why it is so expensive. The lipstick itself is very moisturizing and has beautiful shadows, but it is the diamond box that stole the show. Such a high price also includes many services such as clock phone service, lifelong personal help, etc. The lipstick case is made of 1,200 pink diamonds. It is the most expensive lipstick in the world with a luxurious, stylish look, high quality, and cute embroidery box. Conclusion Lipstick is a beauty product that can be found in every woman’s wallet. You may not be able to buy every lipstick on this list. However, if you can, you should invest in at least one of them, and you will certainly understand how it differs from other investments and what makes them worth the money.
16 Best Types of Jeans For Every Kind of Girl: An Ultimate Women Style GuideIf there’s one piece of cloth around which our life revolves, it has to be jeans. No matter when & where this is one thing that stays constant across the globe in every culture & social background. Practically, if we see we spend most of our time in that one pair of jeans only & it becomes like our second skin because those one jeans are of the perfect fit and comfort. But we still can’t stop ourselves from buying a new pair whenever out on a shopping spree because there are just too many varieties in the market. It doesn’t matter that we are not going to wear it anytime soon and the tags will keep sticking out of them in our cupboards for months. Buying them is where the fun lies and life’s too short to spend it wearing a single type of denim throughout. So, the next time you are out shopping, experiment with your look with these forever-trendy 16 types of jeans for girls and get ready with a new wardrobe that is every occasion friendly!
1. Skinny JeansBecause one thing we all swear by is our one favorite pair of black skinny jeans that practically goes with everything we own. Skinny jeans are skin hugging as the name suggests and just snuggle you. For showing off the perfect shape of your legs, these are the best option in the market. They are usually very stretchy and come in different cuts for you too chose as per your choice. For anyone comfortable in their own skin and want to flaunt their legs, go for them!
2. Boyfriend JeansNo that doesn’t mean that you wear your boyfriend’s jeans. But the whole idea behind these jeans is to make them look baggy and loose on you as if you are wearing your boyfriend’s jeans. It is tighter around your hips and loosens down on your legs. These are great for you if you have thicker thighs. Avoid them if you are on the shorter side of the size scale because they will make you look even shorter.
3. Straight or Cigarette JeansCigarette jeans are the new alternatives for your work pants. These are straight and narrow and very well flattering. What makes them different from your regular skinny jeans is the fact that they do not cover your ankles and fall just above them. This jeans for girls is the perfect fit for anyone who wants to flaunt her curves.
4. Bootcut JeansThe 60s and 70s style of jeans recently made a comeback in 2017. These jeans suit well for all body types which is always a plus. The biggest plus point is that the wearer’s height looks longer than it actually is. These jeans are wider at the bottom giving it a disfigured look and should be paired with high heels for a more distinguished look.
5. Flare JeansAnother old age style which should be carried for a vintage look to your wardrobe. These types of jeans for girls are similar to the bootcut ones. These also have a wide opening at the bottom from knees to ankle. The jeans are well tight fitted above the knees so that the flare is well visible. Pair them with a turtleneck sweater for the on point vintage look.
6. JeggingsJeggings have to be the most comfortable piece of clothing out there for your bottoms. Thes leggings in denim are comfortable, stretch and a perfect fit for the fashionista in you. They follow the same leggings rule and are with a waistband instead of your regular buttons and zips. This easy to wear jeans for girls is the best jean twist added to your regular jeans ever.
7. Low Rise JeansLow rise or well known as low-waist jeans had hit the fashion street with a storm. Before you could comprehend they were everywhere. These start just a few inches below your belly button and look great especially on those with a well-defined waist. The low rise could be better called a sub choice in any of the other choices of jeans you choose.
8. High-Waist JeansThe fashion trend of 2018 is definitely these jeans for girls. With crop tops and bralettes so much in fashion, for bottom apparels, everyone’s first choice is a high waisted. These look better as they fit your natural waistline and cover your belly fat which is always a plus!
9. Capri JeansNo, they are not just for kids. You just need to learn how to style these properly. These are the most modern and style denim way to beat the heat in summers. Flaunt your pretty legs and go carefree with the perfect styling.
10. Ripped JeansEarlier, we used to throw away the jeans that got torn and now, we cut out jeans using blades and sandpaper for the cool quotient. Ripped jeans have become super famous and everyone’s favorite. Near thighs, at the back, in front, one leg, whole leg, etc etc. no matter what’s the placement, Rips are in!
11. Patch Work JeansIt may sound odd but patchwork is the new way of making your jeans high-fashioned. You could just buy these jeans or DIY them by pinning the patches temporarily or stitching or gluing them to your denim. You’ll fall in love with the end result for sure.
12. Shiny JeansFor the perfect party night, opt for this new trend of shiny jeans for girls. These shiny jeans break the stereotypes of your normal jeans of being dark and faded only. The fabric used radiates so much shine that you are ready to take on the night with just one piece of apparel. You could tone down the outfit with your favorite basic tops.
13. Side-Slit Button-Up Tape JeansAs odd as they may have sounded, this new 2018 trend has taken our Instagrams by a storm. All clothing websites have been selling them in bulks and they look so high fashion and casual at the same time. We are in love with this new jeans for girls trend.
14. Crochet JeansBeautiful lace and crochet jeans look so feminine and delicate that they work out as the best outfit for a Sunday brunch or summer parties. Stitched on the classic denim material, they make up to be the best type of jeans for girls who want something different and new.
15. Overall JeansOveralls or suspenders are not anymore you wear as a kid. This 90s fashion has made its way into women’s denim wardrobe and adds spice to it. These jeans for girls can be paired with any contrasting top, crop top or bralette. The options are countless. Wear them for a comfortable and easier clothing choice.
16. Jogger JeansLast but definitely not the least had to be the place for the most comfortable one. Jogger Jeans? Yes, that’s a thing now. These types of jeans have to be the best jeans for girls trend to come in fashion. Jeans makers couldn’t be more correct than this. So, the next time you are out shopping for denim, opt for any of these beautiful trends in style right now. Whether it be branded or non-branded go for those that fit you and your body type. Just go for the right one and start experimenting with your style. Happy Denim Shopping!
Top 18 Jeans Brands in the worldTrends are ever-changing as new products and styles are launched at regular intervals. Apparels have become a style statement for fashion conscious people. In such times one thing that has not gone out of fashion is Jeans. Jeans refer to a particular type of trousers that have been able to gain immense popularity amongst the masses. It is an all-time favorite amongst every individual irrespective of gender, age, and class. Finding the right jeans is exhausting but worth it and hence make sure to buy from a good and reliable brand that offers precision fits and quality fabrics. The most important factor is the comfort zone and even if you have to shed a few extra bucks go with the ones which offer maximum comfort. The brands which have evolved with time and have integrated factors like varying preferences, taste, pattern, shades, colors, and designs have been able to garner a special place amongst its loyal customer base.
1) Levi’sLevi’s is one of the most popular and top-selling jeans brand in the world. This veteran jeans brand has been able to create a distinctive place of its own in the merchandise industry as people associate it with a definite status symbol. Levi’s is an American origin company that was founded in the year 1853 by its founder Levi Strauss. It has spread its network in the international market with help of nearly two thousand and eight hundred company-operated outlets with headquarters based at San Francisco in the United States. Levi’s is associated with the clothing industry as it deals in manufacturing and marketing of denim jeans for men, women, and children of every age in every size. It is available in several variants like a straight cut, slim fit, relaxed jeans, tapered jeans, boot cut, and skinny, tall and big fit. Ad by Valueimpression
2) WranglerWrangler is often described as a cool jeans brand because of superb fitting and stylish looks. It is designed by integrating both modern trends and vintage fashion. The in-demand jeans brand carries a “W” signature on its back pocket that gives it an individual, original and classy look. Wrangler is an American origin company that was founded in the year 1904 by its founder C. C. Hudson. It acts as a subsidiary of its parent company VF Corporation. The brand operates in the worldwide market via headquarters based at Greensboro in the United States. Wrangler is an iconic company associated with the apparel industry as it deals in manufacturing and selling of jeans and other clothing items. The company offers its customers several variants and products like 20 X, Riggs, and Aura.
3) DieselExcellent design, a perfect fit, quality material, and several shades have created the most sought-out designer label Diesel. The brand is also known for its dramatic and eye-catching ad campaigns that have helped it in garnering unbelievable international fame. Diesel has roped in Felicity Gilbert as its brand ambassador to promote further brand awareness. Diesel is an Italian origin private company that was founded in the year 1978 in Molvena by its co-founders Renzo Rosso and Adriano Goldschmied. It is a subsidiary of its parent company OTB Group and operates in the domestic and international market from headquarters based at Breganze in Italy. Wrangler is associated with the fashion and lifestyle industry as it deals in designing, manufacturing, and marketing of denim jeans, other apparels, and accessories. It offers its products under three labels Diesel, Diesel Kids, and Diesel Black Gold.
4) Lee JeansComfortable and durable are the adjectives often used to describe the popular jeans brand Lee Jeans. The company has paid special onus on quality, innovative product line, and branding and customer satisfaction. It has roped in popular actress Jacqueline Fernandez as its brand ambassador to promote jeans for women. Lee Jeans is an American origin brand founded in the year 1889 by its founder Henry David Lee. It works as a subsidiary of its parent company VF Corporation. The brand has spread its network to most countries of the world and handles its operations via headquarters base at Merriam in Kansas, the United States. Lee Jeans is a pioneer brand associated with the apparel industry as it deals in manufacturing and retailing of casual and work wear including denim jeans. The high-profile brand offers its product line for both men and women jeans brands.
5) Pepe JeansPepe Jeans are luxurious, trendy, stylish as well as durable. Awesome and comfortable fitting, as well as affordable prices, makes it popular jeans brand amongst the masses. Ad by Valueimpression Pepe Jeans was founded in the year 1973 in London by its co-founders Arun, Nitin, and Milan Shah. In the year 2015, it became a subsidiary brand of its owner company L Capital Asia and M1. The company has set up stores in several countries and handles its operations from headquarters base at Saint Feliu de Llobregat in Spain. Pepe Jeans is associated with the apparel industry as it deals in manufacturing of casual wear and denim wear jeans of different designs and trends. It is available in retail stores as well as online shopping portals. The company recognizes celebrity power and has roped in popular Indian actor Sidharth Malhotra as its new brand ambassador.
6) True ReligionTrue Religion is a high-quality designer jeans brand that has created a name for itself because of its perfection in designing, bold style, unique craftsmanship, and quality material. The brand has signed infamous personalities like Nikki Lane and Tommy Lee as its brand ambassadors to promote its jeans brand successfully in the consumer market. True Religion is an American origin company founded in the year 2002 by its co-founders Jeff Lubell and Kym Gold. It is a million dollar enterprise with more than nine hundred boutiques and stores in nearly fifty countries that operates from headquarters at Manhattan Beach in California, the United States. True Religion is associated with the apparel industry as it deals in manufacturing of denim jeans in varieties like a straight cut and a slim fit. The brand has gained immense popularity in the mass market because of its premium jeans.
7) Calvin KleinAd by Valueimpression Calvin Klein is one of the trusted designer brands in the world known for longevity and comfort fit of its products. It is a stylish jeans brand that has integrated modern styles and cutting-edge designs to capture the attention of the youth in the international market. Calvin Klein is an American origin company founded in the year 1968 by its founder and namesake Calvin Klein. It is a trendy brand whose products are available in several countries as well as via online shopping portals. The company manages its operations through headquarters based at New York City in the United States. Calvin Klein is associated with fashion and lifestyle industry as it deals in manufacturing of denim jeans via its Calvin Klein Jeans line. The company recognizes the power of celebrity support and hence has roped in several renowned personalities like Kate Moss, Natalia Vodianova and recently Justin Bieber as its brand ambassadors.
8) Armani JeansArmani Jeans is a luxury brand of Italian origin that was founded in the year 1975 by its co-founders Sergio Galeotti and Giorgio Armani. It is a billion dollar private company with headquarters based at Milan in Italy. Ad by Valueimpression Armani is an haute couture brand synonymous with fashion and style statement. It is associated with fashion and lifestyle industry as it deals in manufacturing, designing, and marketing of jeans as well as other products. The jeans brand has its own logo “GA” initials which have become its own eminent identity. Uncomplicated designs, contemporary styles, clean lines, and simplicity are what define the accessible and casual jeans brand Armani. This aesthetic label has roped in several celebrities like Rihanna, Rafael Nadal, Megan Fox, and Kaka as its brand ambassadors.
9) GuessGuess Jeans is an American origin company that was founded in the year 1981 and operates via headquarters base at Los Angeles in the United States. This upscale brand is associated with fashion and lifestyle industry as it deals in manufacturing, designing, and marketing of jeans as well as other items. Unique designs, fine clothing, and modern style are the hallmarks of Guess Jeans. It is a luxury brand known for creating something different to attract and maintain its customers. Guess Jeans has targeted the upper-middle class and upper-class male clients as its target customers. Ad by Valueimpression Guess has become a prominent name in the apparel industry and has won several awards and recognition in lieu of its products. Celebrities associated with this jeans brand are Kate Upton, Anna Nicole Smith, Valeria Mazza, and Julia Lescova.
10) Gucci JeansGucci Jeans has occupied one of the topmost positions in the jeans sector as it has coped up with changing times admirably by integrating the shifting tastes and trends of the society. It is a pioneer company that deals in manufacturing and marketing of luxury jeans. Gucci is an Italian origin brand that acts as a subsidiary of its parent company Kering S.A. It was founded in the year 1921 by its founder Guccio Gucci. Products of this iconic brand are available in most parts of the world both in outlets and in online shopping portals. The company operates from headquarters based at Florence in Italy. Gucci is a billion-dollar brand and has the distinction of finding a place in the Guinness World Record for offering one of the most expensive products in the world. It has gained several awards and recognition over the years, for instance, the company was awarded “European Company of the Year 1998” for its performance and strategic vision.
11) Versace JeansVersace Jeans offers accessible and casual jeans for social and sporty occasions by incorporating modern style, sharp designs, bright colors, flashy prints and a youthful attitude in its product lines. The company has announced its intention of not using fur in its further product lines in the year 2018. Versace is an Italian origin brand founded in the year 1978 by its founder Gianni Versace. It acts as a subsidiary of its parent company Michael Kors and has set up headquarters base at Milan in Italy. Versace is associated with fashion and lifestyle industry as it deals in manufacturing, designing and marketing of designer jeans as well other items. It is a luxury brand that has targeted the upscale and trendy market as its target customers through its Versace Jeans product line.
12) Tommy HilfigerTommy Hilfiger is an American origin luxury brand founded in the year 1985 by its founder and namesake Tommy Hilfiger. It acts as a subsidiary of its parent company PVH since the year 2010 and has set up headquarters base at Amsterdam in The Netherlands. Products of this high-profile brand are easily available in nearly ninety countries via more than fourteen hundred retail outlets and online portals. Tommy Hilfiger is a premium company associated with the fashion industry as it deals in manufacturing of jeans as well as other apparel and accessories. Minute details, rich colors, updated cuts, quality materials, and precision fits make it one of the most accepted premium jeans brand in the world. Tommy Hilfiger is a billion dollar company that offers its products to a target customer ranging from teenagers to middle-aged individuals via several product lines like Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, Tommy Hilfiger, Hilfiger Collection and Hilfiger Denim.
13) Killer JeansKiller Jeans is an Indian origin brand founded in the year 1989 and owned by its parent company KKCL. The company has spread its network in nearly one hundred and eighty-three cities through three hundred and eight outlets in India. It handles its operations via headquarters based at Mumbai in India. Killer Jeans is associated with the apparel industry as it deals in manufacturing, marketing, and designing of jeans. It has become one of the most popular and biggest jeans brand in India and has targeted the fashion-conscious youth as its primary target customer. Killer has been able to rise to fame so quickly because of it’s distinguishing and diversified product lines. In the year 2002, the brand launched its jeans collection with lowered waistlines and in the year 2004 with Shreds’ jeans for the first time in India. Denim was further molded to offer new varieties like torn, ripped, brushed and bleached to give it a new look and character. The killer brand has been awarded several awards and recognitions over the years like India EFFIE Award and IAA Olive Crown Awards 2013.
14) Nostrum JeansAwesome fitting, quality material, awesome style, and great designs have made Nostrum Jeans a popular and easily recognizable brand in India. It has targeted youth as its primary customer base that is looking for trendy, upcoming and stylish denim wear. Nostrum is an Indian origin brand founded in the year 2005 by its founder Raj Nawani. It is a private company that acts as a subsidiary of its parent company Capture. The popular jeans brand has spread its network to several cities in India and operates via headquarters base at Goregaon East in Mumbai. Nostrum is associated with the apparel industry as it deals in designing, manufacturing, and marketing of straight fit, narrow fit, slim fit, and low waist jeans. Its product line is for both men and women and includes several collections like Rebel, Pinch, Jaguar, Jackson, Butane and Barter.
15) SpykarSpykar is an Indian origin brand founded in the year 1992 by its founder Prasad Pabrekar. Its products are available in most parts of India via more than nine hundred multi-brand stores and two hundred and twenty exclusive stores and also through online shopping portals. Skykar handles its operations via headquarters based at Mumbai in India. Spykar is associated with the clothing industry as it deals in manufacturing and designing of denim jeans. It offers versatile collections like Recruit, Maverick, Rebel, and Stern for both men and women with four fits. In order to maintain international standards, the company has put the special onus on quality fabrics, different cuts, and new styles. It has targeted the fashion-conscious youth who are looking for a young and stylish look as its target customers.
16) Balmain Luxury PantsBalmain is a French origin fashion house founded in the year 1945 by its founder Pierre Balmain. It acts as a subsidiary of its owner company Mayhoola Investments and serves a worldwide area from its headquarters based in Paris in France. Balmain is an haute couture brand associated with the fashion industry as it deals in manufacturing and marketing of jeans as well as other apparel and accessories. Balmain has been able to garner international recognition because of its elegant and sophisticated designs that have found approval amongst the high-profile customer base. Several celebrities to wear this label are Sophia Loren, Katharine Hepburn, and Brigitte Bardot.
17) G-Star Luxury PantsG-Star is a Dutch origin company founded in the year 1989 by its founder Jos van Tilburg. It has set up stores in several prominent places like London, Paris, Melbourne, Shanghai and New York and handles its operations via headquarters based at Amsterdam in The Netherlands. G-Star is associated with the fashion industry as it deals in manufacturing of jeans as well as other apparel and accessories. It specializes in its unwashed and untreated raw denim collections. In order to garner international fame, the jeans brand has roped in several models and famous personalities like Sergio Pizzorno, Magnus Carlsen, and Liv Tyler. It has taken part in New York Fashion Week from the year 2008 until 2011.
18) Lucky Brand Luxury PantsLucky Brand is an American origin company founded in the year 1990 by its co-founders Barry Perlman and Gene Montesano. It acts as a subsidiary of its owner company Leonard Green & Partners and operates in the international market via headquarters based at Vernon in the United States. Lucky Brand is associated with denim industry as it deals in manufacturing and marketing aspects of denim jeans as well as sportswear and active-wear in several fits like skinny, straight, bootcut, flare and crop. The products reflect a bohemian style and are available for both men and women among jeans brands. Lucky Brand has become a popular name because of its real authentic denim wear collections. The phrase LUCKY YOU has been stitched on the outer side of the fly shield. The company has set up “The Lucky Brand Foundation” in the year 1996 for its charitable activities. This non-profit organization has worked diligently towards helping children and has raised more than 8 million US dollars via several fundraisers.
Top 20 Most Expensive Jewelry in the WorldJewelry is something all females and some males covet and admire. It has been a desirable commodity since ancient times. From ordinary citizens to royalties from common man to celebrities, everyone wants to wear a unique piece that will reflect his/her standing in the world. Yes, jewelry is status symbols worn proudly by its owner to show that the exorbitantly expensive piece is with him or her. It takes a sparkling piece and an enormous price tag to catch your attention. There are handfuls of jewelry that can be considered out of this world. Some of them have been sold at auctions, and some are sitting safely at private vaults. Some of the pieces are also with museums which display them time-to-time for public viewing. Expensive jewelry is made from precious stones like jade, emeralds, rubies and diamonds and metals like gold and platinum. Rarity, natural beauty, and historical significance contribute a lot in determining the prices of jewelry. These impressive and gorgeous pieces are work-of-art and have the power to attract everybody’s attention immediately.
1. The Hope DiamondThe Hope Diamond is a clear blue diamond that is considered one of the most valuable stones in the world. The 45.42 carat stone was discovered in Golconda mines in India and with time has changed the hands of several owners. In the year 1949, it was purchased by Harry Winston who ultimately donated it to Smithsonian institution where it is displayed even today. The Hope diamond is surrounded by sixteen white diamonds and has been attached to a diamond necklace making the entire piece at 250 million dollars one of the most expensive jewelry in the world.
2. A Heritage in BloomAt a price tag of 200 million dollars, A Heritage in Bloom is one of the most expensive jewelry in the world. This masterpiece is the creation of Wallace Chan, a Chinese artist who has a genuine passion and inclination to create something unique and different. It weighs half a pound in weight. Figures of the bat for luck and butterflies for love have been added to the necklace, which took nearly 47,000 hours for the craftsmen to make. The necklace A Heritage in Bloom has an authentic and impressive design and is made of precious stones of 383.4 carats. Colorless diamonds of 104 carats were purchased for 35 million dollars. The craftsman used six hundred pink diamonds, one hundred and fourteen icy-green jadeites, seventy-two white-mutton jades and nineteen divine-colorless diamonds to make this beautiful piece.
3. Peacock BroochAt an estimated 100 million dollars, Peacock Brooch is one of the most expensive jewelry of all times. The design and the setting of the brooch are very intricate and display the extravagance and beauty of the piece. It is a product from Graff Diamonds and was unveiled in the year 2013 at TEFAF in the Netherlands. At the center part of the brooch, you will find a fancy-deep blue diamond which is surrounded by diamonds of several colors like colorless white, pink, orange, and yellow. The Peacock Brooch weighs a total of 120.81 carats and includes one thousand, three hundred and five gemstones of ten cm in height and a pear-shaped central diamond of 20.02 carats. Considered as a rare piece, it is no doubt worthy of being one of the most expensive jewelry in the world.
4. The Pink Star Diamond RingAt an estimated price of 72 million dollars, The Pink Star Diamond Ring is of the most expensive jewelry in the world. The ring is all about the famous Pink Diamond of 59.6 carats that were extracted from the mines of DeBeers in Africa. Originally the diamond weighed 132.5 carats but was later cut and polished to its present weight. The Pink Star is internally flawless and was sold at Sotheby’s auction to Chow Tai Fook Enterprises, a Hong Kong conglomerate. It is made into a ring and is one of the most expensive jewelry of all times.
5. The “Incomparable” Diamond NecklaceThe “Incomparable” Diamond Necklace is the creation of Mouawad and at an estimated price of 55 million dollars is one of the most expensive jewelry in the world. The necklace was completed in the year 2012 after four years of hard work. The necklace-like its name The “Incomparable” Diamond Necklace stands out because of the deep-yellow internally lawless diamond of 407 carats. It is suspended by 18-karat rose-gold frame in a leaf pattern. This is decorated by ninety white diamonds of 230 carats which include thirty-five round-shaped diamonds, nine heart-shaped, twenty-seven pear-shaped, five cushion diamonds, five emerald-cut diamonds, three Asscher-cut, four oval and two radiant diamonds. The irregular and asymmetrical design looks incredible and exotic and has been declared as one of the most expensive jewelry present in the world.
6. Blue Moon of JosephineThe Blue moon of Josephine is a ring, and at an estimated, 48.4 million dollars is one of the most expensive jewelry in the world. The ring was purchased at an auction by Joseph Lau, in the year 2015 who renamed it Blue Moon of Josephine after his daughter Josephine. The Blue Moon Diamond weighed 12.03 carats and was discovered in South Africa. This rare diamond of crystal blue color remains the most expensive jewelry of all times.
7. Graff PinkThe Graff pink is originally a rare diamond of pink color that weighs 24.78 carats. It was made into a stunning g ring and at 46.2 million dollars is one of the most expensive jewelry in the world. In the year 1950, Harry Winston purchased this diamond which he later resold to Laurence Graff in the year 2010. The Graff Pink is a type II rare diamond with the most excellent rating from Gemological Institute of America. It has a rectangular shape with delicately rounded corners. It is set between two diamonds shield-shaped, and all the three are mounted on a ring made from platinum.
8. Hutton-Mdivani Jadeite NecklaceAt an estimated value of 27.4 million dollars, Hutton-Mdivani Jadeite Necklace is one of the most expensive jewelry in the world. It was commissioned by Frank Winfield Woolworth as a wedding gift for his daughter. It was later sold at an auction and is currently a part of the Cartier Collection. It is made of twenty-seven beads of Jade, fifteen millimeters in diameter while the clasp is made of diamonds and rubies. The jade used in the Hutton-Mdivani Jadeite Necklace is enormous, translucent, and transparent jade; hence, the astronomical pricing of the necklace.
9. The Perfect PinkAt an estimated value of 23.2 million dollars, The Perfect Pink has entered the list of most expensive jewelry in the world. It is designed as a unique and colorful ring and was sold at an auction in Hong Kong. The rectangular-shaped pink diamond is 14.23 carat with brilliant clarity and singular hue. It is flanked on both sides by two rectangular-shaped diamond of 1.73 carats and 1.67 carats. All three are mounted in white gold and rose structure of 18 karats.
10. Heart of the OceanAd by Valueimpression Heart of the Ocean is a beautiful necklace that was designed by Harry Winston. At 20 million dollars, it is one of the most expensive jewelry in the world. The necklace has a pendant of 15-carat blue diamond surrounded by white diamonds. This pendant hangs from a string of white diamonds. Several cheaper editions have been made of this beautiful necklace. It was immortalized by Kate Winslet in the movie Titanic, and since then the necklace has gained new fame and popularity.
11. Blue Belle of AsiaThe Blue Belle of Asia is a legendary sapphire originally from Ceylon in Sri Lanka. Designed by O.L.M. Marker & Sons, it was first sold to Lord Nuffield in the year 1937. After changing hands several times, it was sold to an unidentified buyer in the year 2014 by Christie’s. At 17.7 million dollars, it is one of the most expensive jewelry n the world. The necklace has a cushion-cut 392.52-carat untreated sapphire which is suspended from diamond tassel pendant and mounted on white gold and diamond necklace. This incredible rare sapphire is one of the most prestigious gemstones available on earth and hence has become one of the most expensive jewelry.
12. Chopard’s Blue Diamond RingDescribed as an exquisite ornament and the most expensive jewelry in the world is the Chopard’s Blue Diamond Ring. The oval-shaped blue diamond is exclusive and rare and weighs 9 carats. It is set in 18 karats white gold and is surrounded by triangular-shaped bright diamonds on the side. At a price tag of 16.26 million dollars, Chopard’s Blue Diamond Ring is one of the most expensive jewelry in the world.
13. Bulgari Two-Stone Diamond RingAt an estimated price of 15.7 million dollars, Bulgari Two-Stone Diamond Ring is one of the most expensive jewelry of all times. It is an original product from the Bulgari Collection and was made in the year 1972. The ring is made from two triangle shaped diamonds. One of them is colorless while the other is vivid blue weighing 9.87 carats and 10.95 carats respectively. The Bulgari Two-Stone Diamond Ring has been verified and certified by Gemological Institute of America. Both diamonds are flawless and have the best clarity.
14. Heart of the KingdomThe Heart of the Kingdom is a creation of Garrard, the most popular and respected jewelry companies in the world. At 14 million dollars, it has become one of the most expensive jewelry in the world. The stunning necklace Heart of the kingdom has a 40.63 carats Burmese ruby in a heart shape and deep blood pigeon red hue. Authenticity and rarity of the ruby have been verified by a Swiss laboratory. This rare ruby is mounted on a diamond necklace of 155 carats. It is studded with one hundred and fifty diamonds that are an amalgamation of round and pear shape. The best part about the necklace is that you can also wear it like a tiara.
15. Magnificent Ruby and Diamond NecklaceAt an estimated 12.99 million dollars, Magnificent Ruby and Diamond Necklace have entered the list of most expensive jewelry in the world. It was sold at Christie’s to an unidentified buyer in Hong Kong in the year 2015. Magnificent Ruby and Diamond Necklace has been designed by Etcetera and is a brilliant-cut diamond lattice-work band. Two rows of cushion-shaped and oval-shaped rubies are chained together made with the help of thirteen pear-shaped of 5.14 to 1.00 carats internally flawless and transparent diamond mounted in 18 karats white gold in the center.
16. Emerald and Diamond TiaraEmerald and Diamond Tiara was commissioned in the year 1900 by German prince as a gift to his wife. It was sold at Sotheby’s auction at a whopping 12.7 million dollars, making it one of the most expensive jewelry in the world. The tiara is made from rare Columbian green emerald drops and diamonds with a total weight of 500 carats. These were pear-shaped and is believed to have belonged to a Maharaja.
17. anther BraceletPanther Bracelet is so named because it is in the shape of a panther. It was made in the year 1952 by Cartier Paris, and the owner was Duchess of Windsor, Wallis Simpson. It was sold in an auction to an unidentified buyer. At an estimated value of 12.5 million dollars, it is one of the most expensive jewelry in the world. The bracelet is made from white diamonds and precious black onyx with the eyes of a panther being studded with green emerald.
18. Begum BlueAt 12.3 million dollars, Begum Blue is one of the most expensive jewelry in the world. It was owned by Begum Salima Aga Khan and was gifted to her by her husband. In the year 1995, after their divorce, it was given to a charity and was sold at an auction at Christie’s. The buyer was Laurence Graff. The Begum Blue Necklace has a blue heart-shaped diamond of 13.78 carats which is followed by D-coloured 16.04 carat heart-shaped diamond.
19. Briolette Diamond NecklaceAt an estimated price of 11.1 million dollars, Briolette Diamond Necklace is one of the most expensive jewelry in the world. The 75.36-carat weighing necklace was sold at an auction in Hong Kong by Christie’s. It took six months of labor to create this perfect Briolette in tear-drop shape by William Goldberg. The necklace has a briolette diamond of impeccable quality as its centerpiece and another purple-pink marquise diamond attached to it. Several briolette diamonds of smaller size are set in a white gold adjustable chain of 18 karats.
20. Leviev’s Vivid Yellow Diamond PendantLeviev’s Vivid Yellow Diamond Pendant is estimated at a price value of 10 million dollars and has gained entry into one of the most expensive jewelry in the world. Leviev’s Vivid Yellow Diamond Pendant is created by Lev Leviev. It was found in one of their mines and was later turned into one of the largest cut-diamond the world has ever seen. The vivid yellow diamond of 77.12 carats is suspended by a beautiful string of white diamonds. Jewelry has profound significance in our lives as we are attached with some pieces because of the memories. Some are symbolic of some commitment like engagement rings and wedding rings, whereas some like bracelets or necklace can mean love and devotion as it had been gifted at birthdays or anniversaries. Whatever the case jewelry is an integral part of human life imbued with special meanings. An expensive piece of jewelry with intricate design is considered mesmerizing and alluring. These are sold at astronomical prices and eagerly sought by collectors so that they can increase their collection. Jewelry is the perfect way to show a person your love and commitment.image source : https://www.marketing91.com/
Some of the Most Expensive Celebrity Wedding Rings and Engagement Rings
Jennifer Lopez’s Engagement Ring@Jlo/Instagram Former baseball player Alex Rodriguez proposed to Jennifer Lopez with an unbelievable emerald-cut solitaire engagement ring that you have to see to believe. Jewelry experts tell The Knot that J. Lo’s massive diamond alone weighs approximately 15 carats and boasts an estimated value of at least $1 million due to its high clarity and color. In addition to the impressive sparkler, A-Rod proposed with an adorably romantic trail of red rose petals leading her from the hallway to their bed, on top of which he spelled out “I [Love] U” in more rose petals.
Meghan Markle’s Engagement RingDominic Lipinski/PA Images/Getty Images Meghan Markle’s three-stone diamond engagement ring from Harry, Duke of Sussex, weighs approximately 6 carats and is estimated to cost upwards of $350,000. What’s more, the ring also has profound personal significance to the couple. Prince Harry worked with jeweler Cleave and Company to design a one-of-a-kind ring featuring a gorgeous cushion-cut center stone sourced from Botswana, one of the couple’s favorite destinations. The center stone is also flanked by two smaller diamonds sourced from a brooch in his late mother Princes Diana’s personal collection. Although this celebrity engagement ring is an undeniable show-stopper, in 2019, the Duchess of Sussex stepped out with a redesigned version. It appears she traded in the original yellow gold band for a dainty pave diamond band.
Cardi B’s Engagement Ring@Iamcardib/Instagram Cardi B’s engagement ring from rapper Offset is one of the flashiest celebrity engagement rings from recent years. Her sparkler features 8 carats in diamonds, including a massive pear-shaped center stone, two diamond halos (one of white diamonds and one of pink diamonds), and more white diamonds on the shank. Pink diamonds are considered to be some of the rarest in the world; this sparkly number is especially unique. As for the ring’s setting, it appears to be set in either platinum or white gold. In one red carpet interview with E! News, Cardi B revealed Offset spent “a half-million” on the ring.
Kim Kardashian West’s Engagement RingJB Lacroix Getty Images Kim Kardashian’s giant engagement ring from Kanye West is a Lorraine Schwartz creation. When it comes to the most amazing celebrity engagement rings, this one has certainly earned its spot at the top. It features a massive cushion-cut diamond– a perfect D flawless type 2A rock to be exact. The ring also showcases a thin, delicate pave band covered in twinkly diamonds. At approximately 15 carats, this dazzling engagement ring is estimated to cost between $2 million and $4 million.
Beyoncé’s Engagement RingRing Getty Images Renowned celebrity jeweler Lorraine Schwartz designed Beyoncé’s 24-carat emerald-cut diamond engagement ring with a platinum split shank from her husband Jay Z. Beyoncé’s flawless sparkler is estimated to cost about $5 million.
Kate Middleton’s Engagement RingMax Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images William, Duke of Cambridge, proposed to his college sweetheart Kate Middleton, now the Duchess of Cambridge, with Princess Diana’s iconic sapphire and diamond engagement ring designed by Garrard. The celebrity engagement ring features an oval sapphire as the centerpiece, surrounded by 14 sparkly solitaire diamonds in a white gold setting. Experts guess this famous royal engagement ring is about 12 carats and is now worth approximately $500,000.
Serena Williams’s Engagement Ring@Serenawilliams/Instagram Tennis champion Serena Williams fittingly debuted her massive engagement ring from Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian on Reddit. The sparkler is a three-stone ring set in a platinum band. Experts speculate the emerald-cut diamond is valued around $2 million dollars and appears to weigh about 12 carats.
Katy Perry’s Engagement Ring@Katyperry/Instagram Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom announced their engagement on Valentine’s Day 2019, using the same close-up selfie with a full view of Perry’s stunner. The flower-shaped ring is set in yellow gold and features a large, pink oval center stone surrounded by eight round white diamonds. Diamond experts tell The Knot the rare, pink-hued gem (likely either a ruby or vivid pink diamond) looks to weigh in at 4 carats and is valued between $25,000 to $50,000 on its own. But with the addition of the gold setting and halo of colorless diamonds, this one-of-a-kind bauble could have cost Bloom anywhere from $500,000 to $2 million. Hailey Baldwin’s Engagement Ring @Haileybaldwin/Instagram Justin Bieber proposed to model Hailey Baldwin in the Bahamas with a large oval diamond engagement ring custom designed by Jack Solow of Solow & Co. Inc Diamond Jewelers. The eye-catching celebrity engagement ring is a solitaire ring with a yellow gold double band. According to experts, Baldwin’s ring is between 4 to 8 carats with a price tag of up to $500,000, depending on the clarity of the stone.
Ariana Grande’s Engagement RingGetty Images Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande only dated a few short weeks before the comedian popped the question with a massive pear-shaped diamond ring with a halo of smaller diamonds by jeweler Greg Yuna. While this celeb couple has since called off their engagement, the sparkler garnered a lot of attention while on Grande’s ring finger, boasting a weight of 3.03 carats and an estimated price tag of $93,000.
Blake Lively’s Engagement RingGetty Images Blake Lively’s 12-carat oval diamond engagement ring from actor Ryan Reynolds could be one of the reasons why oval diamonds have risen in popularity. Designed by Lorraine Schwartz, Lively’s pink oval diamond is estimated to be valued at just over $2 million.
Pippa Middleton’s Engagement RingPeter Jordan/ The Sun / News Syndication Weighing in at approximately 5 carats, Pippa Middleton’s vintage art-deco stone is one of the more unique celebrity engagement rings we’ve seen lately. The eclectic sparkler supposedly cost her financier husband James Matthews about $250,000.
Priyanka Chopra’s Engagement RingShutterstock Singer Nick Jonas proposed to Priyanka Chopra with a stunning, cushion-cut diamond ring featuring baguette diamonds on either side. Jonas apparently shut down an entire Tiffany & Co. store to source the perfect ring for his wife-to-be. Experts tell The Knot that Chopra’s jewel appears to be about 5 carats and could cost as much as $150,000.
Elizabeth Taylor’s Engagement RingGetty Images Of all of Hollywood icon Elizabeth Taylor’s iconic jewelry, her gigantic diamond from Richard Burton takes the cake for the largest and most expensive rock she ever received. It wasn’t technically an engagement ring, since Taylor and Burton were already married at the time of its purchase. The stone was originally won by Cartier at an auction in 1969, but Burton secured the ring for his wife the next day because he knew how much she wanted it. Known as the Taylor-Burton diamond, this pear-cut beauty weighs 68 carats and was acquired by Burton for $1.1 million. Shortly after receiving the ring, Taylor found that it was too heavy to wear on her finger, so she had it commissioned into a necklace instead.
Julianne Hough’s Engagement RingGETTY IMAGES Julianne Hough’s husband Brooks Laich proposed to his love with a 6-carat, $350,000 oval diamond ring by Lorraine Schwartz. In fact, Laich was so excited to propose to his future wife that he even measured her ring size before they began dating.
Jennifer Aniston’s Engagement RingWhile Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston are no longer married, that doesn’t make her engagement ring any less impressive. Before the couple said “I do,” the Friends actress wore a giant, 9-carat cushion-cut diamond from the actor, which was rumored to have cost upwards of $1 million.
Kate Upton’s Engagement RingTaylor Hill/Getty Images Baseball player Justin Verlander went to Los Angeles–based jeweler Anita Ko and spent about $1.5 million on a timeless 8-carat round-cut sparkler for Kate Upton. The gorgeous ring has a six-prong setting on a platinum band, which is sure to catch your attention.
Amal Clooney’s Engagement RingJon Kopaloff Getty Images George Clooney proposed to human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin with a 7-carat emerald cut engagement ring by Jacob Arabo of Jacob & Co. The striking ring boasts tapered baguette diamond details on either side of the main rock. The glittering bauble allegedly cost Clooney around $750,000
Lea Michele’s Engagement Ring@Leamichele/Instagram Actress Lea Michele received a dazzling 4-carat diamond engagement ring from her now-husband Zandy Reich. The ring includes a large rectangular, radiant-cut center stone, diamond halo and pavé shank. Experts tell The Knot that Michele’s rock could cost from $100,000 to $150,000.
Carrie Underwood’s Engagement Ring@Carrieunderwood/Instagram Hockey player Mike Fisher proposed to country music star Carrie Underwood with a sizable yellow, round-cut diamond engagement ring. According to the International Gem Society, Underwood’s center stone alone weighs about 5 carats, while the total ring includes 12 carats worth of diamonds. The ring reportedly costs about $150,000.
Caroline Wozniacki’s Engagement Ring@Carolinewozniacki/Instagram NBA star David Lee proposed to professional tennis player Caroline Wozniaki with an 8.8-carat oval diamond from Hamra Diamonds that’s almost too big (and too gorgeous) to believe. And with a price tag of approximately $1 million dollars, it’s one of the biggest and brightest celebrity engagement rings out there.
Ciara’s Engagement RingDavid Becker/Getty Images Ciara’s engagement ring from football player Russell Wilson is 16 stunning carats and is worth about $2 million. Her impressive bauble features one glorious brilliant-cut diamond nestled between two side stones.
Jessica Biel’s Engagement Ring@Jessicabiel/Instagram Five years after accepting Justin Timberlake’s proposal, Jessica Biel gave the world a rare glimpse of her engagement ring, and it did not disappoint. Timberlake proposed to Biel with a bespoke 6-carat square diamond ring featuring aquamarine stones and a vintage-inspired setting. The ring is estimated to cost at least $100,000.
Gabrielle Union’s Engagement Ring@Gabunion/Instagram Basketball player Dwyane Wade proposed to Gabrielle Union with a massive, 8.5-carat diamond engagement ring that’s valued to be about $1 million. It’s a dramatic cushion-cut diamond that certainly steals the show. Even sweeter? Wade was accompanied by his two sons during the sentimental proposal.
Paris Hilton’s Engagement RingPhoto Courtesy Greene And Co. Paris Hilton received a head-turning pear-shaped engagement ring, designed by Greene & Co., from Chris Zylka. Valued around $2 million (and taking up pretty much Hilton’s entire left ring finger), the enormous bauble weighs in at about 20 carats, making it one of the glitziest modern celebrity engagement rings. Hilton and Zylka broke off their engagement in November 2018, but that doesn’t mean Hilton and the ring went separate ways. The reality star and heiress reportedly plans on keeping—and wearing—this statement rock for the foreseeable future.
Sophie Turner’s Engagement Ring@Sophiet/Instagram Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner said “yes” when Joe Jonas popped the question with a beautiful pear-shaped diamond engagement ring of just over 3 carats with a stunning double pave band. Experts estimate the ring to cost at least $20,000, though it could carry a price tag of up to $58,000. Whether you run in the Hollywood circle or not, these celebrity wedding rings and engagement rings can certainly serve as inspiration for all future brides.
The 20 Most Expensive Celebrity Homes in the WorldIt’s impossible to deny the fact that celebrities like to take things to the next level. From world-class vacations that most of us can only dream of to luxury cars made by Maserati, Rolls Royce, and Bugatti, they definitely seem to have the best of everything. Of course, this extends to where they live. After all why live in a “regular” house when you can live in one that is way over the top? The celebrities on this list have managed to take over the top up another notch. Here are the 20 most expensive celebrity homes in the world. 20. Jennifer Lopez – $28 million Despite being on the market for $40 million, Jennifer Lopez purchased this 14,000 sq. ft. Bel-Air mansion for a mere $28 million in 2016. The 7-bedroom, 13-bathroom home was designed and built by famed architect Samuel Marx in 1940 and features 10 carved wood or stone fireplaces, floor-to-ceiling windows and a vaulted ceiling in the main living room, a downstairs pub, a 30-seat screening room, and a stone-accented kitchen topped with skylights. The outside is just as spectacular, thanks to 2 guesthouses, a terrace with infinity pool, a 100-seat amphitheater, a vineyard and organic vegetable garden, a man-made swimming pond with beach, a pagoda with a fire pit, and a mini golf course. 19. Mel Gibson – $29.75 Although he’s the proud owner of multiple luxury properties, it’s Mel Gibson’s Costa Rican hideaway that makes this list. Referred to as “Playa Barrigona,” the 500-acre property includes over 2 miles of pristine beachfront, three houses, and hundreds of acres of jungle that is home to a variety of wildlife. The main 7-bedroom, 8-bathroom home was constructed using coral stone and features ornate stone carvings, Italian and Spanish tiles, and balconies overlooking the courtyard, pool, and open-air dining room and commercial kitchen below. The other two houses include everything you could ever need in a home, including their own private pools. 18. Gwen Stefani – $35 million Currently, for sale with a list price of $35 million, Gwen’s Hollywood Hills 12,000 sq. ft. home was previously owned by Jennifer Lopez. Known as “The Summit,” the gated and guarded home features dramatic architecture and a black-and-white design scheme and includes 6 bedrooms, including a master suite with two separate master bathrooms and dressing areas, 5 fireplaces constructed from patterned marble and granite, and every indoor luxury you would expect. Outside, there is a 1-bedroom guesthouse, as well as a large infinity pool, outdoor kitchen, dining, and living area with fireplace, a playground, a lighted tennis court, and a chicken coop. Best of all, the property offers spectacular views of the San Fernando Valley. 17. Lori Laughlin – $35 million Also currently on the market for $35 million, this 12,000 sq. ft. LA-area home is owned by Fuller House’s Lori Laughlin and her designer husband, Mossimo Giannulli. The couple purchased the 6-bedroom, 9-bathroom home that overlooks the Bel-Air Country Club for a mere $13.995 million in 2015, but has given it a complete overhaul, allowing for the huge price boost. Today, the neo-Mediterranean-style villa features all kinds of architectural touches, including a double-height exposed wood ceiling in the foyer, floor-to-ceiling glass doors, a basket weave pattern stone tiled floor, and a gold-toned bar that is linked to the living room via three massive archways. Outside, there are multiple stone terraces, arched loggias (a fancy word for open-sided rooms), and a spa.
Most Expensive T-Shirt Brands In The World
1. D>he Dolce and Gabbana are considered as the most illustrious and sought-after brand introduced by Stefano Gabbana in 1985. D&G super expensive brand has casuals starting at $500. The sky-scraping pricing of the brand is attributed to top-notch quality plus unique prints along with the texture of the fabric used.
2. ChanelChanel is the second most expensive brand for men’s t-shirts and attracts the elite class. Introduced by Pierre Wertheimer and Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel in 1909, this luxurious brand is known to provide stylish and prêt-à-porter clothing plus accessories. The casual clothing, including t-shirts, cost more than $1,000.
3. GucciTo date, Gucci is known to be one of the most expensive brands in the world. Introduced in 1921 by Guccio Gucci, it is also the world’s top-selling brand. The tees launched under this top-notch brand are trendy, luxuriant, stylish as well as superbly durable. Gucci casual clothing like tees cost as much as $2,000.
4. FendiLaunched in 1985, Fendi is known to be one of the most expensive and best-selling brands for t-shirts with annual revenue of $1 billion.
5. GuessGuess is extremely popular with casual pompous. The ranking of this brand is attributed to its annual revenue that crosses $1.5 billion, the sheer market being their T-shirts and accessories.
6. ArmaniWith an estimated yearly revenue of as much as $2.5 billion, stylish Armani clothes high-end t-shirts and jeans. Armani is the only brand that also provides luxurious fashion accessories like handbags and perfumes and has spread its web all over international markets.
7. PradaPrada is known the world over, providing a comfortable fashion. The fact that makes it rank on this list is the company’s popular casual clothing and high annual revenue of $3 billion.
8 VersaceVersace, introduced in 1978 by Gianni Versace, provides trendy casual wear loved by the elite. The appealing designs and comfort level of cloth provided by this brand is worth all the extra dollars spent.
9. DiorYet another brand on the list of most expensive t-shirt brands is Dior. Elegant, polished as well as trendy designs, all in T-shirt clothing.
10. ValentinoValentino stands on the 8th position in the expensive brand for the t-shirts list. This brand is an upmarket favorite, those with ardor for fashion and brand names.
11. LOUIS VUITTONThis is one of the most reputed luxury brands in the world. Founded in the year 1854, the label offers shoes, ready-to-wear, watches, and other accessories. In 2012, the brand was named as the most valued brand in the world and still owns the market.
12. HERMES INTERNATIONALThis French company was established in the year 1837, and specializes in leather, lifestyle accessories, and luxury goods. The brand has earned a good reputation for its quality and range of styles under the expensive brand market.
13. BurberryThis fashion house comes from London and offers range of lifestyle and luxury products. Established in the year 1856, the fashion has dressed notable actors in Hollywood and Bollywood. The distinctive pattern has made the brand widely copied trademarks.
14. MARC JACOBSThe American fashion designer has a range of collections offered worldwide. He has 200 retail stores worldwide and in the year 2010, Jacobs was under 100 most influential people. He was also ranked under 50 most powerful gay men and women in America.
Born in 1914, France, he owns a range of fashion boutiques worldwide. He is known for a varied range of luxury accessories with the finest quality work. After his death in 1982, Erik Mortensen became the successor of the brand and is the most influential designer.